Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sketches of girlzzzzzzz





Some sketches, each of which took me quite a bit longer than I would like. Lesson learned: I have to go back to basics and draw tons of boxes and lines to grease up my eyeballs for seeing angles and proportions much more quickly. Also finished applying for a fall internship with Marvel in their creative services devision. Really hope I can get it, being around professional comic book artists would be a refreshing pace from being surrounded by Pollock-Warhol- Wannabees who paint like colorblind children with underdeveloped motor skills "on purpose". Learning from people who do what I'm trying to do with my life would make the prospect of another lonesome semester bearable, maybe even exciting! So let's hope. Also, the Green Wing is fantastic. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment